this afternoon, i went to ayala to pay our obligasyones and i met few friends from elementary, high school, and college. it was nice to see them again, and had some little chitchat.
an a. – my classmate in highschool, my schoolmate in college. hi, hellos, how are yous, little chitchats, exchange numbers. she mentioned that this coming september, HS batchmates will have reunion. the thought of meeting them all again is exciting but i don’t feel ready to see them and them seeing me in my ‘stuck’ state.
mr. nellas – he’s my home tech teacher way back in hs. i best remembered him as accidentally nayab-an og pintal ni aileen. he was standing in the parking area across table 7(?). he still looks the same, like 9 years ago. those mischievous smile. he was waiting for mrs nellas, my filipino teacher then also, who’s inside citibank. he updated me with what happen to my hs teachers.
* he’ll be retiring this year. his wife, mdm nellas, retired 2 years ago.
* 3 of my teachers are now in US teaching (mr castillo, mr manlunas, mr cujardo)
* ms bugash was outed just because she did not finish her masters in time. ggrrrr… she was such a great stats teacher even without masters. but is now back as part time instructor with phd. wowww!
* there will be 5 teachers retiring this year. 3 i know – mr montaño, mdm gallo, and i think he’s the 3rd. =) the other 2, i don’t know
* next year mdm lapa. then, next next year, prof logarta (so what?!?)
and many more updates i already forgot
colleen b. – my classmate in elementary. she was with her new boyfriend – looks younger than her and is a looker. she looked kinda different now.
liyah bayot – my boardmate, classmate in college. i texted her to meet me at ayala. it’s been a long time since we last saw each other.
adrian c (sta barbara) – he was with his mom at bigbys
joy m – at bo’s.